Baroque Music Listening Questions 1 is a fully-resourced, flexible pack of 10 listening questions on music taken from the Baroque period, within the Western Classical Tradition.
Ideal for GCSE Music pupils as revision or as part of a 'mock listening exam' and as a 'step up to AS and A-Level Music', these questions cover a range of Areas of Study from GCSE, AS and A-Level Music exam boards.
The resource pack gives teachers instant "print, listen and go" listening tasks with each question coming with a pupil question and answer sheet, a teacher's mark scheme and answers (both available in PDF and customisable/editable Word formats) and an MP3 audio file. There's also a useful overview grid showing how each question links with various Areas of Study at KS4/5.
Baroque Music Listening Questions 1
- And the Glory of the Lord from 'Messiah' - Handel
- Brandenburg Concerto No.2 - J. S. Bach
- Christmas Concerto - Corelli
- Gavotte from Violin Sonata - Corelli
- Spring from 'The Four Seasons' - Vivaldi
- Trumpet Tune - Purcell
- Zadok the Priest - Handel (4 questions)