The Musical Contexts Secondary/KS3 Year 7 Units Quiz Bundle contains 10 unit-specific quizzes to support the Musical Contexts Fully-Resourced Secondary/KS3 Music Curriculum Year 7 units:
- Building Bricks
- Keyboard Skills
- I've Got Rhythm
- Form and Structure
- Sonority City
- Folk Music
Each quiz is self-marking and worth 25 points and can be set via Google Classroom.
The quizzes all cover Knowledge and Understanding from the Year 7 units and most have a Critical Engagement: Listening and Appraising section at the end with links to YouTube videos.
Secondary/KS3 Year 7 Units Quiz Bundle (Google Forms)
- Quiz 1 & 2 - Building Bricks (Exploring the Elements of Music)
- Quiz 3 - Keyboard Skills (Exploring Effective Performance Technique)
- Quiz 4 - I've Got Rhythm (Exploring Rhythm and Pulse)
- Quiz 5 - Form and Structure (Exploring Musical Structures)
- Quiz 6, 7 & 8 - Sonority City (Exploring Instruments of the Orchestra)
- Quiz 9 & 10 - Folk Music (Exploring Harmony and Accompaniments)